Special Issue Paper
Quantitative comparisons of the state-of-the-art data center architectures
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Cloud scalability: building the Millennium Falcon and Scalable optimization in grid, cloud, and intelligent network computing
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1771–1783, 25 August 2013
How to Cite
Bilal, K., Khan, S. U., Zhang, L., Li, H., Hayat, K., Madani, S. A., Min-Allah, N., Wang, L., Chen, D., Iqbal, M., Xu, C.-Z. and Zomaya, A. Y. (2013), Quantitative comparisons of the state-of-the-art data center architectures. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1771–1783. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2963
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Young International Scientist Fellowship of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2011Y2GA01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!