Special Issue Paper
Cost optimization of virtual infrastructures in dynamic multi-cloud scenarios
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
How to Cite
Lucas-Simarro, J. L., Moreno-Vozmediano, R., Montero, R. S. and Llorente, I. M. (2012), Cost optimization of virtual infrastructures in dynamic multi-cloud scenarios. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper.. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2972
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!