A segment-based sparse matrix–vector multiplication on CUDA
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 271–286, January 2014
How to Cite
Feng, X., Jin, H., Zheng, R., Shao, Z. and Zhu, L. (2014), A segment-based sparse matrix–vector multiplication on CUDA. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 26: 271–286. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2978
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!