Special Issue Paper
A scalable Helmholtz solver in GRAPES over large-scale multicore cluster
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Cloud scalability: building the Millennium Falcon and Scalable optimization in grid, cloud, and intelligent network computing
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1722–1737, 25 August 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Xue, W., Ranjan, R. and Jin, Z. (2013), A scalable Helmholtz solver in GRAPES over large-scale multicore cluster. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 1722–1737. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2979
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- 973-Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951903
- 863-Program of China. Grant Number: 2010AA012302
- NSF China. Grant Numbers: 51190101, DP0881391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!