PySy: a Python package for enhanced concurrent programming
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 309–335, February 2014
How to Cite
Williamson, T. and Olsson, R. A. (2014), PySy: a Python package for enhanced concurrent programming. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 26: 309–335. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2981
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!