Special Issue Paper
Micro-transactions for concurrent data structures
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on Java technologies for real-time and embedded systems (JTRES2011) and Data management for eScience in Brazil (eScience/WCGA 2011)
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2252–2268, November 2013
How to Cite
Meawad, F., Iyer, K., Schoeberl, M. and Vitek, J. (2013), Micro-transactions for concurrent data structures. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2252–2268. doi: 10.1002/cpe.2985
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0958465, 0811691, 0720652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!