A previous work titled with ‘An Efficient Parallel Implementation for Three-Dimensional Incompressible Pipe Flow Based on SIMPLE’ has been published in CCGRID2012 conference. This paper is an extended version of that work.
Special Issue Paper
Efficient parallel implementation of incompressible pipe flow algorithm based on SIMPLE†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-L., Yuan, J.-F., Wan, J., Mao, J., Zhu, L.-T., Zhou, L., Jiang, C.-F., Di, P. and Wang, J. (2013), Efficient parallel implementation of incompressible pipe flow algorithm based on SIMPLE. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper.. doi: 10.1002/cpe.3000
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10705010/ 60873023/ 60973029/ 61003077/ 61202094
- The National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB310906
- The National Key Technology R&D Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAH24B04
- The Hi-Tech Research and Development Program (863) of China. Grant Number: 2011AA01A205
- The science and technology major project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2011C11038
- The Zhejiang Key Science and Technology Innovation team. Grant Number: 2010R50003
- Open Foundation of Key Discipline of the Ocean Mechatronic Equipments Technology in Zhejiang Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!