Special Issue Paper
Context-awareness in the deregulated electric energy market: an agent-based approach
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Combined Special Issues on International conference on enabling technologies: Infrastructure for collaborative enterprises (WETICE) and Parallel computing on graphics processing units and heterogeneous platforms
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1513–1524, 25 April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Context-awareness in the deregulated electric energy market: an agent-based approach. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 27: 1513–1524. doi: 10.1002/cpe.3011., and (
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!