Special Issue Paper
An adaptive service selection method for cross-cloud service composition
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: 2011 international conference on cloud and green computing (CGC2011)
Volume 25, Issue 18, pages 2435–2454, 25 December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J., Lin, W. and Dou, W. (2013), An adaptive service selection method for cross-cloud service composition. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2435–2454. doi: 10.1002/cpe.3080
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61021062, 61073032
- Jiangsu Provincial NSF Project. Grant Number: BE2011171
- National Key Technology R&D Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011BAK21B06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!