Work carried out while working for ISS.
Special Issue Paper
Analysis of power-saving techniques over a large multi-use cluster with variable workload
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: 2011 international conference on cloud and green computing (CGC2011)
Volume 25, Issue 18, pages 2501–2522, 25 December 2013
How to Cite
McGough, A. S., Forshaw, M., Gerrard, C., Robinson, P. and Wheater, S. (2013), Analysis of power-saving techniques over a large multi-use cluster with variable workload. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2501–2522. doi: 10.1002/cpe.3082
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!