Special Issue Paper
Role of contextual properties in enterprise service migration to cloud computing
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: 2011 international conference on cloud and green computing (CGC2011)
Volume 25, Issue 18, pages 2455–2470, 25 December 2013
How to Cite
Khan, K. M. and Malluhi, Q. (2013), Role of contextual properties in enterprise service migration to cloud computing. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2455–2470. doi: 10.1002/cpe.3085
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- Qatar National Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!