Special Issue Paper
Tailoring the network to the problem: topology configuration in hybrid electronic packet switched/optical circuit switched interconnects
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Euro-Par 2012
Volume 25, Issue 17, pages 2412–2432, 10 December 2013
How to Cite
Christodoulopoulos, K., Katrinis, K., Ruffini, M. and O'Mahony, D. (2013), Tailoring the network to the problem: topology configuration in hybrid electronic packet switched/optical circuit switched interconnects. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2412–2432. doi: 10.1002/cpe.3096
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!