Special Issue Paper
Adaptive sampling for performance characterization of application kernels
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience
Special Issue: Euro-Par 2012
Volume 25, Issue 17, pages 2345–2362, 10 December 2013
How to Cite
de Oliveira Castro, P., Petit, E., Farjallah, A. and Jalby, W. (2013), Adaptive sampling for performance characterization of application kernels. Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 25: 2345–2362. doi: 10.1002/cpe.3097
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!