CVT/SCT=Canonical variational theory/small-curvature tunneling.
Mechanism and Kinetics of the Reaction of OH Radicals with Glyoxal and Methylglyoxal: A Quantum Chemistry+CVT/SCT Approach†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 1379–1388, September 20, 2004
How to Cite
Galano, A., Alvarez-Idaboy, J. R., Ruiz-Santoyo, Ma. E. and Vivier-Bunge, A. (2004), Mechanism and Kinetics of the Reaction of OH Radicals with Glyoxal and Methylglyoxal: A Quantum Chemistry+CVT/SCT Approach. ChemPhysChem, 5: 1379–1388. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200400127
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!