Autoxidation of Cyclohexane: Conventional Views Challenged by Theory and Experiment
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 637–645, April 15, 2005
How to Cite
Hermans, I., Nguyen, T. L., Jacobs, P. A. and Peeters, J. (2005), Autoxidation of Cyclohexane: Conventional Views Challenged by Theory and Experiment. ChemPhysChem, 6: 637–645. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200400211
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!