A DFT Study of the Adsorption and Dissociation of CO on Fe(100): Influence of Surface Coverage on the Nature of Accessible Adsorption States
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 254–260, February 11, 2005
How to Cite
Bromfield, T. C., Curulla Ferré, D. and Niemantsverdriet, J. W. (2005), A DFT Study of the Adsorption and Dissociation of CO on Fe(100): Influence of Surface Coverage on the Nature of Accessible Adsorption States. ChemPhysChem, 6: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200400452
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!