A Theoretical Description of Elastic Pillar Substrates in Biophysical Experiments
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1492–1498, August 12, 2005
How to Cite
Mohrdieck, C., Wanner, A., Roos, W., Roth, A., Sackmann, E., Spatz, J. P. and Arzt, E. (2005), A Theoretical Description of Elastic Pillar Substrates in Biophysical Experiments. ChemPhysChem, 6: 1492–1498. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200500109
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!