The Singlet–Triplet Separation in CF2: State-of-the-Art Ab Initio Calculations and Franck–Condon Simulations Including Anharmonicity
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 2037–2045, October 14, 2005
How to Cite
Chau, F.-t., Mok, D. K. W., Lee, E. P. F. and Dyke, J. M. (2005), The Singlet–Triplet Separation in CF2: State-of-the-Art Ab Initio Calculations and Franck–Condon Simulations Including Anharmonicity. ChemPhysChem, 6: 2037–2045. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200500114
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!