Multireference Configuration Interaction versus Coupled Cluster and Density Functional Methods
Excited-State Properties and Environmental Effects for Protonated Schiff Bases: A Theoretical Study†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 2089–2096, October 13, 2006
How to Cite
Aquino, A. J. A., Barbatti, M. and Lischka, H. (2006), Excited-State Properties and Environmental Effects for Protonated Schiff Bases: A Theoretical Study. ChemPhysChem, 7: 2089–2096. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200600199
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2006
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: P18411-N19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!