AlBr3 Assisted Conversion of Methyl Bromide into Light Hydrocarbons.
Direct Coupling of Bromine-Mediated Methane Activation and Carbon-Deposit Gasification†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 297–303, February 2, 2007
How to Cite
Osterwalder, N. and Stark, W. J. (2007), Direct Coupling of Bromine-Mediated Methane Activation and Carbon-Deposit Gasification. ChemPhysChem, 8: 297–303. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200600491
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2006
- ETH Zurich. Grant Number: TH-32/03-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!