Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy (IRAS).
In-situ Flow-Cell IRAS Observation of Intermediates during Methanol Oxidation on Low-Index Platinum Surfaces†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1846–1849, August 24, 2007
How to Cite
Nakamura, M., Shibutani, K. and Hoshi, N. (2007), In-situ Flow-Cell IRAS Observation of Intermediates during Methanol Oxidation on Low-Index Platinum Surfaces. ChemPhysChem, 8: 1846–1849. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200700244
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!