SERRS: Surface-enhanced resonance Raman scattering.
Direct Visualization of the Chemical Mechanism in SERRS of 4-Aminothiophenol/Metal Complexes and Metal/4-Aminothiophenol/Metal Junctions†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 392–399, February 2, 2009
How to Cite
Sun, M. and Xu , H. (2009), Direct Visualization of the Chemical Mechanism in SERRS of 4-Aminothiophenol/Metal Complexes and Metal/4-Aminothiophenol/Metal Junctions. ChemPhysChem, 10: 392–399. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200800596
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10874234, 10874233, 20703064, 10625418
- Sino-Swedish Collaborations about Nanophotonics and Nanoelectronics. Grant Number: 2006DFB02020
- National Basic Research Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930701, 2007CB936804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!