Highly Emissive Nanostructured Thin Films of Organic Host–Guests for Energy Conversion
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 647–653, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Moreau, J., Giovanella, U., Bombenger, J.-P., Porzio, W., Vohra, V., Spadacini, L., Di Silvestro, G., Barba, L., Arrighetti, G., Destri, S., Pasini, M., Saba, M., Quochi, F., Mura, A., Bongiovanni, G., Fiorini, M., Uslenghi, M. and Botta, C. (2009), Highly Emissive Nanostructured Thin Films of Organic Host–Guests for Energy Conversion. ChemPhysChem, 10: 647–653. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200800682
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- European Commission through the Human Potential Program RTN “Nanomatch” Contract. Grant Numbers: MRTN-CT-2006-035884, MIUR-FIRB RBNE03S7XZ
- Fondazione CARIPLO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!