Local Modulation of the Redox State of p-Nitrothiophenol Self-Assembled Monolayers Using the Direct Mode of Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy
Article first published online: 25 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1066–1070, May 11, 2009
How to Cite
Schwamborn, S., Stoica, L., Neugebauer, S., Reda, T., Schmidt, H.-L. and Schuhmann, W. (2009), Local Modulation of the Redox State of p-Nitrothiophenol Self-Assembled Monolayers Using the Direct Mode of Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy. ChemPhysChem, 10: 1066–1070. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900118
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2009
- European Commission
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Excellence Initiative. Grant Number: DFG GSC 98/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!