Different Catalytic Effects of a Single Water Molecule: The Gas-Phase Reaction of Formic Acid with Hydroxyl Radical in Water Vapor
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 17, pages 3034–3045, December 7, 2009
How to Cite
Anglada, J. M. and Gonzalez, J. (2009), Different Catalytic Effects of a Single Water Molecule: The Gas-Phase Reaction of Formic Acid with Hydroxyl Radical in Water Vapor. ChemPhysChem, 10: 3034–3045. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900387
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- Spanish Dirección General de Investigación Científica y Técnica. Grant Number: CTQ2008-06536/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2005SGR00111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!