Strong CH⋅⋅⋅Halide Hydrogen Bonds from 1,2,3-Triazoles Quantified Using Pre-Organized and Shape-Persistent Triazolophanes
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 14, pages 2535–2540, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Bandyopadhyay, I., Raghavachari, K. and Flood, A. H. (2009), Strong CH⋅⋅⋅Halide Hydrogen Bonds from 1,2,3-Triazoles Quantified Using Pre-Organized and Shape-Persistent Triazolophanes. ChemPhysChem, 10: 2535–2540. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900476
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0844441
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0616737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!