Adsorption of Large Organic Molecules on Clean and Hydroxylated Rutile TiO2(110) Surfaces
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 18, pages 3278–3284, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Godlewski, S., Tekiel, A., Budzioch, J., Gourdon, A., Prauzner-Bechcicki, J. S. and Szymonski, M. (2009), Adsorption of Large Organic Molecules on Clean and Hydroxylated Rutile TiO2(110) Surfaces. ChemPhysChem, 10: 3278–3284. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900606
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
- European Commission. Grant Number: 216165
- Polish Foundation for Science. Grant Number: 11/2007
- Polish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: 0313/B/H03/2009/36
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!