The Resonance-Based Anionic Keto Form of Oxyluciferin and Its Protonated Compounds
A Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory Investigation on the Origin of Red Chemiluminescence†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 251–259, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Min, C.-G., Ren, A.-M., Guo, J.-F., Li, Z.-W., Zou, L.-Y., Goddard, J. D. and Feng, J.-K. (2010), A Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory Investigation on the Origin of Red Chemiluminescence. ChemPhysChem, 11: 251–259. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900607
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20673045
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!