Using End Groups to Tune the Linear and Nonlinear Optical Properties of Bis(dioxaborine)-Terminated Polymethine Dyes
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 130–138, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Matichak, J. D., Hales, J. M., Ohira, S., Barlow, S., Jang, S.-H., Jen, A. K.-Y., Brédas, J.-L., Perry, J. W. and Marder, S. R. (2010), Using End Groups to Tune the Linear and Nonlinear Optical Properties of Bis(dioxaborine)-Terminated Polymethine Dyes. ChemPhysChem, 11: 130–138. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900635
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2009
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!