Formation of Carbonaceous Residues, Hydrogen and Oxygen Spillover, and Self-Cleaning
Microscopic Insights into Methane Activation and Related Processes on Pt/Ceria Model Catalysts†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Interface Phenomena
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1496–1504, May 17, 2010
How to Cite
Lykhach, Y., Staudt, T., Lorenz, M. P. A., Streber, R., Bayer, A., Steinrück, H.-P. and Libuda, J. (2010), Microscopic Insights into Methane Activation and Related Processes on Pt/Ceria Model Catalysts. ChemPhysChem, 11: 1496–1504. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900673
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!