Concentration-Dependent Hydrogen-Bonding Effects on the Dimethyl Sulfoxide Vibrational Structure in the Presence of Water, Methanol, and Ethanol
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 630–637, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Noack, K., Kiefer, J. and Leipertz, A. (2010), Concentration-Dependent Hydrogen-Bonding Effects on the Dimethyl Sulfoxide Vibrational Structure in the Presence of Water, Methanol, and Ethanol. ChemPhysChem, 11: 630–637. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900691
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!