Theoretical Investigation on the Origin of Yellow-Green Firefly Bioluminescence by Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2199–2204, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Min, C.-G., Ren, A.-M., Guo, J.-F., Zou, L.-Y., Goddard, J. D. and Sun, C.-C. (2010), Theoretical Investigation on the Origin of Yellow-Green Firefly Bioluminescence by Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory. ChemPhysChem, 11: 2199–2204. doi: 10.1002/cphc.200900821
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20673045, 20973078
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!