Photoinduced Electron Transfer in Photorobust Coumarins Linked with Electron Donors Affording Long Lifetimes of Triplet Charge-Separated States
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2594–2605, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Murakami, M., Ohkubo, K., Nanjo, T., Souma, K., Suzuki, N. and Fukuzumi , S. (2010), Photoinduced Electron Transfer in Photorobust Coumarins Linked with Electron Donors Affording Long Lifetimes of Triplet Charge-Separated States. ChemPhysChem, 11: 2594–2605. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000096
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 21750146, 1920509, 19750034
- Iketani Science and Technology Foundation
- KOSEF/MEST. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10010-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!