New Insights into the Conductivity Mechanism of Conjugated Polymers
Electrochemically Induced Formation of Independent Conductivity Regimes in Polymeric Tetraphenylbenzidine Systems†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1637–1640, June 7, 2010
How to Cite
Yurchenko, O., Heinze, J. and Ludwigs, S. (2010), Electrochemically Induced Formation of Independent Conductivity Regimes in Polymeric Tetraphenylbenzidine Systems. ChemPhysChem, 11: 1637–1640. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000131
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
- Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!