Intertorsional Interactions Revealing Absolute Configurations: The V6 Internal Rotation Heavy-Top Case of Benzotrifluoride
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2589–2593, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Ilyushin, V. V., Favero, L. B., Caminati, W. and Grabow, J.-U. (2010), Intertorsional Interactions Revealing Absolute Configurations: The V6 Internal Rotation Heavy-Top Case of Benzotrifluoride. ChemPhysChem, 11: 2589–2593. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000223
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!