Asymmetry and Non-Adiabaticity in Fragmentation of Disulfide Bonds upon Electron Capture
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2530–2538, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Gámez, J. A., Serrano-Andrés, L. and Yáñez, M. (2010), Asymmetry and Non-Adiabaticity in Fragmentation of Disulfide Bonds upon Electron Capture. ChemPhysChem, 11: 2530–2538. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000320
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- the DGI Project. Grant Number: CTQ2006-08558/BQU
- the Project MADRISOLAR of the Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Numbers: S-0505/PPQ/0225, CTQ2007-61260, CSD2007-0010
- Consolider-Ingenio in Molecular Nanoscience of the Spanish MECFEDER
- the Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!