Double-Bond versus Triple-Bond Bridges: Does it Matter for the Charge-Transfer Absorption by Donor–Acceptor Chromophores?
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2495–2498, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Kirketerp, M.-B. S., Petersen, M. Å., Wanko, M., Zettergren, H., Rubio, A., Nielsen, M. B. and Nielsen, S. B. (2010), Double-Bond versus Triple-Bond Bridges: Does it Matter for the Charge-Transfer Absorption by Donor–Acceptor Chromophores?. ChemPhysChem, 11: 2495–2498. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000464
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: FIS2007–65702-C02–01
- “Grupos Consolidados UPV/EHU del Gobierno Vasco”. Grant Number: IT-319–07
- e-I3 ETSF project. Grant Number: 211956
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center
- “Red Espanola de Supercomputacion”
- SGIker ARINA (UPV/EHU
- ACI-Promociona. Grant Number: ACI2009–1036
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.