Tropospheric Aqueous-Phase Free-Radical Chemistry: Radical Sources, Spectra, Reaction Kinetics and Prediction Tools
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Atmospheric Chemistry
Volume 11, Issue 18, pages 3796–3822, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Herrmann, H., Hoffmann, D., Schaefer, T., Bräuer, P. and Tilgner, A. (2010), Tropospheric Aqueous-Phase Free-Radical Chemistry: Radical Sources, Spectra, Reaction Kinetics and Prediction Tools. ChemPhysChem, 11: 3796–3822. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000533
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
- DFG. Grant Numbers: HE 3086/13-1, HE 3086/8-1
- EC. Grant Number: GOCE-CT-2004-505337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!