The Role of Electrode Curvature in Controlling Electron Transfer between the Photosynthetic Reaction Center Protein and Gold Nanoelectrodes
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 17, pages 3589–3591, December 3, 2010
How to Cite
Griva, I., Schnur, J. M. and Lebedev, N. (2010), The Role of Electrode Curvature in Controlling Electron Transfer between the Photosynthetic Reaction Center Protein and Gold Nanoelectrodes. ChemPhysChem, 11: 3589–3591. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000643
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!