FRET Microscopy in 2010: The Legacy of Theodor Förster on the 100th Anniversary of his Birth
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Förster Resonance Energy Transfer
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 462–474, February 25, 2011
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Wallrabe, H., Seo, S.-A. and Periasamy, A. (2011), FRET Microscopy in 2010: The Legacy of Theodor Förster on the 100th Anniversary of his Birth. ChemPhysChem, 12: 462–474. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000664
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RR025616, RR027409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!