Photophysics of New Photostable Rylene Derivatives: Applications in Single-Molecule Studies and Membrane Labelling
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Jacobus van't Hoff
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1588–1595, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Davies, M., Jung, C., Wallis, P., Schnitzler, T., Li, C., Müllen, K. and Bräuchle, C. (2011), Photophysics of New Photostable Rylene Derivatives: Applications in Single-Molecule Studies and Membrane Labelling. ChemPhysChem, 12: 1588–1595. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000666
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB 749/SPP 1313
- Cluster of Excellence Nanosystems Initiative Munich
- Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!