Photophysics of New Photostable Rylene Derivatives: Applications in Single-Molecule Studies and Membrane Labelling
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Jacobus van't Hoff
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1588–1595, June 6, 2011
How to Cite
Davies, M., Jung, C., Wallis, P., Schnitzler, T., Li, C., Müllen, K. and Bräuchle, C. (2011), Photophysics of New Photostable Rylene Derivatives: Applications in Single-Molecule Studies and Membrane Labelling. ChemPhysChem, 12: 1588–1595. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000666
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB 749/SPP 1313
- Cluster of Excellence Nanosystems Initiative Munich
- Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.