Three-Pulse Photon-Echo Peak Shift Spectroscopy and Its Application for the Study of Solvation and Nanoscale Excitons
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 88–100, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Oh, M. H. J., Salvador, M. R., Wong, C. Y. and Scholes, G. D. (2011), Three-Pulse Photon-Echo Peak Shift Spectroscopy and Its Application for the Study of Solvation and Nanoscale Excitons. ChemPhysChem, 12: 88–100. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000712
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!