Chirality Measures for Vectors, Matrices, Operators and Functions
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 197–205, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Dryzun, C. and Avnir, D. (2011), Chirality Measures for Vectors, Matrices, Operators and Functions. ChemPhysChem, 12: 197–205. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000715
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 307/08
- German-Israel Binational Foundation. Grant Number: 983/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!