Enhanced Photoactivity in Bilayer Films with Buried Rutile–Anatase Heterojunctions
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 191–196, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Romero-Gomez, P., Borras, A., Barranco, A., Espinos, J. P. and Gonzalez-Elipe, A. R. (2011), Enhanced Photoactivity in Bilayer Films with Buried Rutile–Anatase Heterojunctions. ChemPhysChem, 12: 191–196. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000734
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- EU. Grant Number: NMP3-CT-2006–032583
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: MAT2010–21228, MAT2010–18447, CONSOLIDER 2010-CSD2008–00023
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: P09-TEP5283 and CTS-5189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!