A Tunable Metal–Organic Resistance Thermometer
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 116–121, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Stephenson, A. P., Micolich, A. P., Lee, K. H., Meredith, P. and Powell, B. J. (2011), A Tunable Metal–Organic Resistance Thermometer. ChemPhysChem, 12: 116–121. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000762
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE)
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: DP0559215
- ARC. Grant Number: FT0990285
- ARC Queen Elizabeth II fellowship. Grant Number: DP0878523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!