These authors contributed equally to this work.
Direct Evidence of Coexisting Horseshoe and Extended Helix Conformations of Membrane-Bound Alpha-Synuclein
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 267–269, February 7, 2011
How to Cite
Robotta, M., Braun, P., van Rooijen, B., Subramaniam, V., Huber, M. and Drescher, M. (2011), Direct Evidence of Coexisting Horseshoe and Extended Helix Conformations of Membrane-Bound Alpha-Synuclein. ChemPhysChem, 12: 267–269. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000815
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DR 743/2–1
- Dutch science foundations
- NanoNed. Grant Number: 7921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!