Extraordinarily Efficient Conduction in a Redox-Active Ionic Liquid
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 145–149, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Thorsmølle, V. K., Rothenberger, G., Topgaard, D., Brauer, J. C., Kuang, D.-B., Zakeeruddin, S. M., Lindman, B., Grätzel, M. and Moser, J.-E. (2011), Extraordinarily Efficient Conduction in a Redox-Active Ionic Liquid. ChemPhysChem, 12: 145–149. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000819
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant. Grant Number: MIRG-CT-2005–014868
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!