Extraordinarily Efficient Conduction in a Redox-Active Ionic Liquid
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 145–149, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Thorsmølle, V. K., Rothenberger, G., Topgaard, D., Brauer, J. C., Kuang, D.-B., Zakeeruddin, S. M., Lindman, B., Grätzel, M. and Moser, J.-E. (2011), Extraordinarily Efficient Conduction in a Redox-Active Ionic Liquid. ChemPhysChem, 12: 145–149. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000819
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant. Grant Number: MIRG-CT-2005–014868
- Swedish Research Council
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.