Improved Temporal Resolution and Linked Hidden Markov Modeling for Switchable Single-Molecule FRET
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Förster Resonance Energy Transfer
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 571–579, February 25, 2011
How to Cite
Uphoff, S., Gryte, K., Evans, G. and Kapanidis, A. N. (2011), Improved Temporal Resolution and Linked Hidden Markov Modeling for Switchable Single-Molecule FRET. ChemPhysChem, 12: 571–579. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201000834
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- UK Bionanotechnology Interdisciplinary Research Collaboration
- Engineering and Physical Science Research Council. Grant Number: EP/D058775
- Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 201418
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!